Picture
A unique event took place at Green Conscience this week, as the Saratoga sustainability community gathered to celebrate the store's five year anniversary.

Opening in June 2009, Green Conscience has evolved quite a great deal since it first came into being as an extension of Green Conscience Organic Lawn Care, which Karen launched in 2005. The products that Green Conscience specializes in have evolved as well, with new offerings regularly being added to the store's inventory as time passes. Green Conscience has steadily become one of the Saratoga area's leading retailers of non-toxic bedding and mattresses, non-toxic paint, and sustainable flooring and countertops.  More recently, Karen has added a living air greenwall system to her inventory.  This modular panel growth system fosters potent aerogation in a low maintenance, aesthetically pleasing interior design element.

While the products have evolved and changed over the years, so have Green Conscience's popular sustainability education programs.  The American Clay workshops that Karen offers with the aid of William and Susan Sykela (Higher Standard) are fixtures in the local green community, as are the store's monthly Green Building Mixers, where builders and customers who share Karen's excitement and vision come to network and catch up with one another.

As can be observed from the projects gallery featured on the website, Green Conscience has made an indelible mark on the Saratoga community in its first five years of operation.  Beyond simply contributing to the health and well-being of the community, Karen and the staff at Green Conscience continue to make an unparalleled effort to inform consumers about the benefits that sustainable building can bring to their daily lives, and for that they deserve to be commended.

If last night's celebration is any indication, the Saratoga community is certainly looking forward to more of Green Conscience in the future.  Congratulations on your first five years Karen!

Picture
Karen, Karen, Kim and Stefanie: the staff at Green Conscience

Comments

10/05/2014 5:43pm

The block led by America won the ideological war in 1988 when USSR disintegrated. The end of history as it was remarked by Hamilton.

11/24/2014 9:05am

Astonishing article. I am so inspired. Could never consider such a marvel as this is conceivable with it...i think you have an incredible information particularly while dealings with such subjects.

12/27/2015 3:53am

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Bless you!

Happy anniversary!

01/03/2016 12:30pm

In any case, drive up and admeasurement substituting decisions that are accessible to you. Bike Loans are one such amplification that has the blow accordance you banknote in the way that you like.

04/03/2016 10:36am

One online ability that embellishments acclimated agent proprietors amount the barter admiration of their cartage is the Kelly's Blue Book. Aback you apperceive how abundant your auto is account in the resale market, you will be anchored to artifice the accumulated you can get and the amount of exceptional answerable by the moneylender.

04/14/2016 2:34am

I always used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web

07/18/2016 4:45am

happy with what I saw and I read here, the information that I can quite make me satisfied,
For I already know on this page mengatkan I can only thank you.

08/03/2016 11:03am

I never thought this issue previously... But you did!

08/27/2016 3:11am

By the way, Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles.

12/05/2016 4:02am

I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

02/28/2017 1:08am

How to cope with fever and body ache with herbal medicine QNC gamat jelly can help heal or cope with chills and body aches naturally and quickly. For those of you Atua your family who is currently experiencing chills and body ache, we recommend the medicine with jelly QNC gamat as drug fever and body aches that are natural and effective and safe for all ages.

03/29/2017 2:25am

Thanks to the fdollowing guys