The new year brings change to us all, and here at Green Conscience, we're expanding our product lines in anticipation of an awesome 2016. As our customers already know, we're proud to work in partnership with Savvy Rest, a company devoted to producing chemical-free mattresses and furniture. Now, Green Conscience is taking this partnership a step further, as we feature Savvy Sofas.

We've written at length here about why Savvy Rest's products are superior.  As they point out on their own blog, traditionally manufactured furniture is most often constructed from synthetic fabrics and petroleum-based foams. While these materials can be harmful in their own right, they are often treated with chemical flame retardants which off-gas in your home. These chemicals have been linked to infertility, cancer, and obesity. As the foam in your mattress or sofa breaks down, a fine dust can carry these dangerous chemicals directly into your lungs.

Luckily, Savvy Sofas are constructed with these dangers in mind (just like their mattresses). These organic sofas are made using natural hardwoods, organic fabrics, and Talalay latex foam. A variety of color and fabric options are available to suit a wide range of tastes, yet all Savvy Sofas are free of chemical flame retardants.  Importantly, these sofas also do not contain any of the component parts of traditional sofas that may off-gas chemical content, like formaldehyde glue, polypropylene, plywood press board, or veneer.
These sofas are customizable, and cushions can be ordered in both softer and firmer options. The Talalay latex used by Savvy Rest is cradle-to-cradle certified, while the adhesives used are GreenGuard certified. Organic wool, hemp, and cotton is used along with certified sustainable maple. For wood finishing, zero-VOC linseed oil and low-VOC water-based stains are also used.

Savvy Sofas are just the latest product that Green Conscience is proud to feature from Savvy Rest.  Stop in the store today to check one out, and while you're there don't forget to take a look at a Savvy mattress or dog bed

From everyone at Green Conscience, thanks for an awesome 2015, and have a Happy New Year!

[Images via Savvy Rest]

Comments

04/07/2016 3:53pm

One action that I did was to change into an across for payday advanced affiliations so I could get paid from authentic bodies accepting payday credits. Two or three bodies are fundamentally action to get them so there is no afflatus animate why you shouldn't get paid from the analysis that bogus you pay to such a degree.

Watch The Edge of Seventeen Online

Watch The Space Between Us Online

01/14/2017 6:07am

Watch The Great Wall Online

Watch Kong Skull Island Online

Watch A Cure for Wellness Online

Dressing in the right attires for games talk a lot about a person. This one explains that the person understands what is expected of her or him. This may worsen the situation depending on where the person may be suffering from.

02/24/2017 10:00am

Watch The Boss Baby Online

Watch Underworld Blood Wars Online

02/24/2017 10:03am

Watch Tulip Fever Online

02/24/2017 10:04am

Watch Logan Online

02/24/2017 10:05am

Watch Life Online

It is the easiest way to market your product now with the help of social media. But one should know the tactics and strategies how to publish on social media and how to hit the audience with the new products.

05/04/2016 12:16am

I love how the products of Green Conscience are now thinking of the health of its consumers. It is true that most sofas and mattresses in the market were made using chemical materials and the dust from it would give off harmful effects to us. I was searching for months for furnitures that was made in non-chemical materials and even consulted many experts in the field. My friend told me about your products and I didn't believe what she said. Then I searched for this site then I found that your new line of furnitures are consumer-friendly. Since I have an asthma, it would be the best furniture for me and my family.

12/03/2016 8:44am

V-Tight Gel Joints than something like walking, so that you can V-Tight Gel do it more frequently, says Gareth.

05/06/2016 8:11am

Thanks a lot for the website that you are having a here

06/15/2016 1:39am

All the furniture look so beautiful and decorated, because its all have new technique with new design and i will be purchase this design of sofas. Here, i appreciate you that you are post very authentic information that prove to be good for us.

07/18/2016 4:42am

happy with what I saw and I read here, the information that I can quite make me satisfied,
For I already know on this page mengatkan I can only thank you.

09/05/2016 3:44pm

Here the homepage for free amazon gift card code generator online.

12/05/2016 4:10am

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

Savvy Sofas are just the latest product introducing by Green Conscience. Very comfortable and good designing. The light color fabric is looking very sober. Thanks for introducing the latest trends of furniture.

12/14/2016 8:06am

Personally, I really like your home, because it's too clean, i also like to keep clean my home, because i like clean and beautiful home.

12/25/2016 11:51pm

The history of rings ages back to medieval period when rings were plain bands of iron, copper, silver and gold with metal denoting the class of wearer. Rings have evolved from accessory to art, ultimately becoming a bold fashion statement.

12/27/2016 1:01pm

These homes are pretty awesome. Which one is your favourite and why?

12/27/2016 1:05pm

I really like your work, i also want to build my home as you build for your family your self too.

01/05/2017 2:21am

I venerated the centrality of keeping human/smart touch with the understudies and individuals in this season of automated literacy.Its charming Information share.That is mind blowing and stunning. The degrees of progress event in our proximity are entering each corner - as this masterminding case appears. A guarantee of gratefulness is all together to share this Heidi. I can basically envision what you're amazing unprecedented sorted out tyke will do with this additional actuating force.

01/05/2017 7:23am

Interesting!! I never considered it that way. I came across this site as of late which I suppose it will be an incredible utilization of new plans and informations.

When a man is ready to propose to the love of his life, he wants to give her something special and unique to show just how much he adores her. That is why many couples are turning back time and purchasing a vintage engagement ring.

01/16/2017 3:34am

An astute man once stated, "Purchase arrive, they are not making it any longer." Many view land as a vehicle to riches. Arrive possession is evidently a positive wellspring of budgetary security. Land will dependably increment in esteem, making it a standout amongst the most lucrative speculations around.

Remarkable! Thank you for sharing the facts. This is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this subject. The online writing service is rapid and brief manner to move college students for getting their writing papers. Our essay creator can choose the fine and first hand facts for making the writing papers.

What a post is it. After a thorough read to your post I want to say that you have shared best quality stuff in the content of the post. Keep this great work up.

03/13/2017 6:11am

All Pics are really nice and Beautiful. thanks for sharing.