Fall Specials at Green Conscience Home
For the Entire Month of October...
When you purchase a SavvyRest Mattress you can pick 1 of 3 unique promotions:
1. 4 free shredded latex pillows any size
2. 50% off of a Vitality topper of matching size or
3. 50% off of the Afton platform bed frame of matching size
You eat organic, now it's time to sleep organic! Turn your bedroom into a recovery room , a place for rest, recuperation, and healing!
To learn more about our healthy mattresses, click here
Darling native bee houses for the gardener on your list! Did you know..
- One of every three bites of your food depends on a pollinator
- There are over 4000 species of native bees in the US and all are declining in population (it's not just the honey bees)
- Mason bees are common in our gardens; the males don't have stingers, and the females will only sting if trapped or poked, so they make good neighbors
- 2-3 female mason bees can pollinate an entire apple tree
- Who's going to address your insect problems if the bat population keeps declining?
- Bats have been known to consume as many as 1200 mosquitoes in an hour and up to about half of their body weight.
- Many insects can hear bats from a distance and will choose avoid areas where they are present.